Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Face 2

I froze this morning, I stared at the paper and the acrylics and thought I can't do it, I hadn't a single idea in my head – for me that is unusual. So I sat down with my art journal and proceeded to draw 4 heads in 5 minutes! I was afraid of the acrylics. So taking my courage in my hands I picked a drawing, and found myself thinking of a haiku I had read yesterday at Art muse Dog and Carol's blog www.acreativeharbor.com. It was about the blue moon. So there you have it, Blue Moon Girl. Thank you Carol.

Please click on link in sidebar to view other participants in the September Challenge  at  Ayala's.

4 comments:

  1. Dropping by to to say Great Job! I can't comment everyday because I am trying to download some videos, which take forever. But I will be back in a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see where artists get their inspiration. :) Wonderful blue moon girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is really pretty Sharon and what a lovely combination of colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for proceeding! That's the good thing about these challenges, they force you to keep going and often just then you come up with great ideas.

    ReplyDelete