Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

The Dark - part 1

The theme for January at Creative Everyday is Dark. Last October I did a sketch of my cat Bro up the macrocarpa tree down the back of my garden. This is the original sketch.

At the time I thought I would like to write a story around it. The theme Dark provides the perfect opportunity. I have used coloured pencils, and if the story pans out, I will redo the pictures in acrylics.


I will post the next installment next Monday. Have a creative week everyone.

Linking to Creative Everyday.

4 comments:

  1. I love the cats and can't wait to see what is in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully creative and illustrated cats in the trees ~

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gorgeous picture of Bro between the flowers and the leafs in the dark. It is beautiful! I am looking forward to next Monday when you will post the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the suspense in Bro's face. Off to read part two.

    P. S. I'm kind of glad I just found it, that way I get 3 servings at once!

    ReplyDelete