Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

A Determined Lady






Unlike yesterday I am up early, bright and bushy tailed!  So a quick sketch before I get started.  Lots to do, mainly getting stuck into finishing my illustration web site.  Hopefully it will be online in two weeks.  Well that’s my goal, barring any unexpected interruptions.  The delay has been because I decided to add a page with links to excerpts of some of my children’s stories, such as the one below.


This story is about Katie who wants a perfect pet for Pet Day at school.  She decides to teach Bull the frog from the pond at the bottom of the garden tricks in the hope of creating an impression.  Well, she did create an impression, chaos more like!


Linking to Diana Evans 10 Minute Warm Up

2 comments:

  1. I love all your work this week, Sharon, but for different reasons. The portrait has a lot of energy and has very much the feeling of a fashion illustration. The drawings your doing for Katie's story are so detailed, especially the second one. The pictures themselves tell the story, and that's not easy to do. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a wonderful post!!!! love the portrait piece you created!!! great lines and movement!!! I also love the illustrations for the story....adorable!!!! Thank you so much for joining in!!!!

    ReplyDelete