Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Artist Play Room and Watercolor Wednesday



The theme this week at APR is Hand, head shoulders and knees and toes



This was my reaction “What….?”  But I got there in the end.  Err; I am not a blond, even if I act like one at times, sorry blondes.  While I was using artistic license I decided to myself a body to die for, hehehe.


During the week I did this landscape which I am entering in the Wednesday Watercolors link up.  It is still raining here, the weather goes from the sublime to the ridiculous!  At least everything is green now.

6 comments:

  1. I love your whimsical piece for APR, and that impressionistic desert landscape is glorious. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flirty blond! your checklist- Head? Yep! cracks me up! the abstracted landscape is so pretty. The colors really flow together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful new pieces Sharon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your landscape. There's something about that shade of yellow that seems so warm and inviting. Thanks for linking up to Watercolor Wednesdays, hopefully Mr Linky will work properly for next weeks link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your APR drawing made me smile! I can almost see her twirling in the chair.
    Lovely landscape, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pieces....I like to enhance myself in my sketches, too!! I'm usually younger:)

    ReplyDelete